Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rodi-Fest Thanksgiving


We were in Orlando for the week with the Rodi Familia this Thanksgiving.  Here are some highlights...
  
Trouble with cousins

Jake chauffeurs Ceci in the ice cream truck

Only after he goes for a joyride with Elmo

CJ is having a blast

Poppop and BaWay took us to an ice exhibit.  Everything there was made out of ice.

Uncle Andy being sucked into the swirling vortex (made of ice).  We all had to wear these blue parkas because it was 9 degrees in there.  Ceci was not happy about the parka.

Malcolm even sported the parka.

Sitting on the "lap" of the crazed ice Santa.

Guess who decided to be that guy and not wear his parka? 
(I insisted he get one, he refused to wear it.)

We went to Turkey Lake Park, in honor of Thanksgiving.  Here is a shot of our little turkey playing with his new favorite toy, his sister's baby stroller.

I don't know why this loaded sideways.  I had rotated it.  I also don't know why it appears as if my husband has a mohawk.  He doesn't.

This was a REALLY high slide.  

There was horseback riding...

and log rolling.

4 comments:

LuraLynn said...

He was born in ND and comes from the COLD people. Of course he didn't wear the parka. :-)

theparakeet said...

yay! Lots of fun and I remember loving Turkey Lake Park when I was a kid. But, Patrick, seriously - wear the Parka. 9 degrees? What a man.

Alan & Tina said...

Oh, LuraLynn beat me to the comments page! I will add that he was born on NEW YEAR'S DAY in ND--of course he didn't wear the parka. 9 degrees is still above zero, for crying out loud.

Kathy said...

when i saw these pics on facebook i really got worried. i thought patrick maybe did get a mohawk!