Saturday, December 20, 2008

robust

Something that is lasting 12 hours for every one of our friends only lasted 3 for Patrick.  I guess daily exposure to high school boosts your immune system.

4 comments:

Alan & Tina said...

What a teacher doesn't earn in income, the school system hopes to make up in boosted immune systems.

aly said...

Yes, boosted immune systems and free canvas bags.

Kathy said...

i sat for brooke and chris on friday. brooke warned me. i was sure my exposure to the hospital would have my immune system kickin where i wouldn't catch this nasty bug. brooke asked me sunday how i'd been feeling, i told her never better. 5 hours after that response i started to feel like junk! i spent all night on the floor in the bathroom and all day on the couch comatose. its 10:20 now and i've finally gotten my first burst of energy all day-right when it's time to go to bed.

aly said...

OH NO! Kathy! I am so sorry. Man, this is the pickiest stomach virus I have ever seen... I cleaned up vomit for 3 days, yet never got sick myself. You babysit non-vomiting children for a few hours a few days after they had it and you catch it. Weird.