I guess I spoke too soon. He is sick in bed, and has been for the last 2 1/2 hours. The virus that never ends! And apparently takes us out one by one! Sigh.
oh no! Did it get you?? Did you bring it to NC and pass it around?? I feel for you, the stomach bug is the worst and I always get this slight panic before the holidays or about a week before we head out of town that someone might get it and we will be down and out, one by one. Hope you are better!
2 comments:
oh no! Did it get you?? Did you bring it to NC and pass it around?? I feel for you, the stomach bug is the worst and I always get this slight panic before the holidays or about a week before we head out of town that someone might get it and we will be down and out, one by one. Hope you are better!
I did not end up getting sick, thank goodness. We were better by the time we got to NC. I was praying and washing my hands like crazy.
Post a Comment