
We began with a trip to the city park where there is a carousel, a train, a living nativity, and even a bounce house. (we did not partake) Here we have Henry and Grandpa.

Malkie loved the carousel. Until it started moving. Then he was terrified.

Ceci went right for the pinto.

Henry and Grandpa on the train. Though I ride on it every time, I am not gonna lie to you, I am always moderately terrified. It is more than a little rickety, and this year it stopped just past the railing-only-on-one-side-barely-wide-enough-for-the-train bridge. I don't know why it stopped, but it was a good 3 minuttes until the man got it to start again. If that had happened while on the bridge, I am not sure I would have handled the situation with as much grace.

Here are my three boys on Christmas Eve in their matching t-shirts.

My goofy children on Christmas Eve in their new jammies.

My goofy brother-in-law Christmas morning modeling the mask we gave him.
(We miss you already, Uncle Ryan!)

Ceci trying out Farmor's foot massager from Ryan.

St. Lucia, Starboy, and Starboy-in-training

Later on Christmas Day, we were joined by some cousins, Kelby and Lindsy.

Aunt Barbara and Uncle Diego showing off some gifts.
On Saturday, we went over to Greensboro for the afternoon, and Farmor, Grandpa, Henry, and Ceci took the train back to Burlington. Malcolm was supposed to go, to, but was waylaid by a poopy diaper.

Waiting ever-so-patiently in the train station

Henry and Mommy waiting

Grandpa chased the babester.

Ceci in the phoneless phone booth.

On the train


Thanks for everything, Farmor and Grandpa!
4 comments:
Adorable pictures! What fun you must have had. By the way, love the green shoes!
Looked like a great Christmas! I hope no one was sick. BTW I think your children are getting more and more beautiful every day!
why thank you, thank you all.
What a bittersweet thing to be in Burlington City Park just DAYS after your departure...it looks like Christmas was filled with the joys and hilarity it is supposed to, including a sighting of that elusive super-hero, Y-Wammer. So fun to see the pictures!!
Post a Comment