These are just a few pics from before Christmas that I kept meaning to upload...
Henry is the holiday program at school. He is on the left there in the red t-shirt. He was in two musical numbers and had a speaking part!
The trifecta posing in front of our Christmas tree.
Only at our house is there a garbage truck parked in the nativity.
4 comments:
LOVED the garbage truck, LOVE your adorable children and SAD I couldn't see Henry in a play - with a speaking part!
I am not sure I've ever seen this particular corner of your house! I had to click on the picture to make sure I was really seeing those AWESOME, metal TV trays w/the idyllic barn scene on them!! A ND find? And the TREE!! You have taken the simplification of Christmas decorating to a whole new level. I love it.
Oh...the picture of the trifecta is the one I clicked on...and, besides noticing your decor, I DID notice how darn cute your kids are. That, too often, goes w/out saying, so I had to comment again and SAY it.
Marian gave me those trays. They were in her basement. She couldn't believe I wanted them.
The tree, well, it was toddler friendly and cost me maybe $5. I was inspired by a pic in domino magazine where they did it with lights. I couldn't get the lights to stay taught, so I did garland.
Post a Comment