I subscribe to Martha Stewart's Everyday Food magazine and it helps so much in planning weekly menus! They have a lot of cheap, simple, often vegetarian dinner meals and snack/lunch/dessert ideas. I usually make a grocery list Sunday night, go shopping and then we don't make the fatal last minute decision to eat out during the week...when I actually do all this, that is. Plus, you have 3 kids, so that might make it a lot harder. Anyway, subscriptions are $12 or better yet, you can borrow all my old ones!
1 comment:
I subscribe to Martha Stewart's Everyday Food magazine and it helps so much in planning weekly menus! They have a lot of cheap, simple, often vegetarian dinner meals and snack/lunch/dessert ideas. I usually make a grocery list Sunday night, go shopping and then we don't make the fatal last minute decision to eat out during the week...when I actually do all this, that is. Plus, you have 3 kids, so that might make it a lot harder. Anyway, subscriptions are $12 or better yet, you can borrow all my old ones!
Post a Comment