Thursday, February 05, 2009

competition

As I informed you in the car wash post, I am a candidate for mother of the year.  This is what I am up against, people.

6 comments:

Angie said...

who is uphill downhill? hilarious!
angie

Steph said...

Hobo beard and panty liner, priceless!!

LuraLynn said...

I took Mom to get her Remicade in Bismarck. We had lunch at Famous Dave's. I took Gabriel out of his car seat to change him and because he wanted to sit at the big people's table, too. I put him back in his carseat to go to the bathroom. I then went outside to get the car. Went back inside to get Mom and Gabriel. Zipped him up and carried him out. Dropped Mom off, went to the north edge of Bismarck to Once Upon A Child, drove back to south Bismarck to Target. Someone in the baby section was looking at his outfit & asked what size it was. I looked and told them. MY 3 WEEK OLD CHILD WAS NOT BUCKLED IN HIS SEAT. This coming from the self proclaimed car seat safety fanatic of the world. Am I in the running?

aly said...

You are definitely in the running!

Kathy said...

right now.. i think the panty liner is definitely puts uphill downhill in first place!!

kel said...

The panty liner is a classic MacGyver-esque move! I love MacGyver!