Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What we're doing today...

Or at least attempting:


I also want to make one of those crowns...

4 comments:

LuraLynn said...

I love homemade play dough. Mom always made it for us and now makes if for her grandkids. You can really eat it. Little salty, but at least if they eat "on accident" (Jacobese), you know what's in it and they won't get a tummyhache (more Jacobese). Have you made homemade slime? I don't know what the stuff with cornstarch is called, but it is fun.

LuraLynn said...

Hey, I like the bird mobile you made Malcom. Do you still have the directions. Gabriel is needing something to look at.

theparakeet said...

how did it go??

aly said...

The playdough went great. It was easy, fun, and the kids play with it forever. Except Malcolm. He eats it.

I am working on the crown. I will post a picture when it is finished!