Saturday, February 21, 2009

I love this time of year.  The weather is amazing. Just one beautiful day after another.  It makes sweating out July - October totally worth it.  If you ever come visit us, come in February.  In my opinion, it has the best weather.  Although March isn't so bad either.  And it is a little greener. (Therefore, more allergic.)

Today we went on a "hike."  (Loblolly, for you locals)  

This is the extent of the wildlife we saw.




But we sure do live in a pretty town.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Cutest wildlife I've ever seen.

Elizabeth Bradley said...

This post made me so happy. Super cute pictures of your family and a view of Florida that I so miss these days. I agree with you... this time of year is such a nice time to be in Gainesville! If it's okay with you, I'm "borrowing" your last picture and using it for my background on my computer. :) Nothing compares to "Florida"... not even the Prague skyline.

theparakeet said...

awww, Florida. We still have snow...