Monday, February 23, 2009

I have only been one for about 4 months, but I must say that being a Diet Coke drinker is like being in on a great secret.

On an unrelated note, here is a list of people, places things, or ideas (a.k.a. nouns) I think are underrated:

1.  Betty White  
2.  station wagons
3.  casseroles
4.  Rummikub
5.  potatoes 
6.  yellow gold jewelry
7.   North Dakota
8.  bartering
9.  Ben Harper
10.  Margaret Atwood 

Why don't these nouns get the recognition (I think) they deserve?


4 comments:

La Lady said...

i probably tried to tell you that about diet coke ages ago, but you were probably looking at me thinking i was a loser with no class. oh the lessons we learn. . .

nahum and i were just talking about station wagons on sunday and how no new vehicles are referred to as station wagons even if they essentially are, and ICYDK yellow gold is "in" again so its ratings may increase here soon enough.

LuraLynn said...

I love a good Ford Taurus Wagon. I even had one before children.

LuraLynn said...

It was to haul band instruments in. Really.

aly said...

Let me guess-- a funk band? No wait, Funk-Metal. Or was it your Anarchist Folk Rock band? (That is actually a music type. I looked it up on wikipedia.)