Sunday, March 15, 2009
retraction and relocation
I realize in previous posts I made Malcolm sound like a terror. Let me clarify that though he does all those things, he is the happiest, sweetest kid I know. Even when I am "redirecting" him. He is not sneaky or vengeful. He tears apart my house in a state of utter joy and peace. I really think he is just easily bored. And I can identify. This is why I rearrange my house regularly. I say I want a bigger house because I'd like a guest room. Really, I just want more rooms to rearrange. Then I can move furniture from room to room instead of just all different ways in one room. So I stalk zillow for the perfect house. It will be hard to beat the awesome house we have now, so I am willing to take my time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Want to come to my house and rearrange furniture...we need to do it in the office soon...
pick the time
Zillow depresses me because they send me emails about the declining value of our house. Also, if you happen upon an original Little People set at any thrift stores and ship it to PA I'd pay you a premium. :)
I didn't think Malcolm sounded like a terror--he sounded like a very happy, active, engaged child who takes initiative in keeping himself delightfully occupied.
And I knew I loved you. I don't count sheep to fall asleep, I imagine the various ways I can rearrange rooms...
Post a Comment