Henry asked me last night, "When I wake up in the morning, will my presents be on the table?"
They were. He got a scooter, a Lego, and an outfit, pictured below:
Daddy and Henry before walking out the door for Disney!
Henry was so excited to go. A few minutes ago, Patrick texted me this picture:

Henry after his very first roller coaster ride, Big Thunder Mountain.
They are there as we speak. I talked to Henry a few minutes ago, and he sounded like he was having so much fun.
I can't believe he is six.
4 comments:
Congratulations!
And I really like Malcolm's outfit.
It is a good thing you can't see Cece. She was nude. (As usual)
What a Fun Birthday!!
Oh, happy, happy birthday, Henry! Your Baltimore cousins think of you every time the trucks come by (you should see the load of recycling they'll be picking up on our curb tomorrow morning!)Lots of love.
Post a Comment