Wednesday, May 20, 2009

which one?

for my NEW CAR (pics to come soon)





or this:


7 comments:

lanie said...

Definitely Jesus loves New Jersey. :)

Valerie said...

While I do believe Jesus loves New Jersey, after watching Real Housewives of NJ I think the first one fits best!

theparakeet said...

i think i like the gas pumping one

Uphill Downhill said...

i love that Jesus is actually HOLDING New Jersey! that's comedy!

you're getting a new car? what kind? (i'm soooooooo jealous.)

Tiffany said...

whats wrong with having both? NJ girls can't have two stickers on their car?

Alan & Tina said...

Oh, this IS always good for a LAUGH! I'm no one to give bumper sticker advice since I had "Girls Love Dirt" on my car (Slogan for women's mountain biking gear), so I'll just wait to see what you choose. Either one would make me smile, but the Jesus one would make me LAUGH, especially if Patrick were behind the wheel wearing his collar.

Kathy said...

i definitely can't choose! i keep going back and forth on both of them. trying to rationalize in my head which is best, but they both win.