It's that time of year again. Here is my Red Robin after her recital last Saturday. I firmly believe the only reason she even takes dance is to have that moment on the stage. While backstage, all the other girls looked terrified, but Ceci could hardly sit still she was so excited. Yes, I was the backstage mom again. All I have to say is, not next year.
5 comments:
How cute!!! Can she wear that when I see her again?? Hair done up too, please!
I am sure she wouldn't mind...
does that mean you don't get to see the recital?
I have to watch it from the wings. They should give me a video for free, I think. But they don't.
Not next year? But she loves it! And you are doing such a great job blazing the trail for down-to-earth stage moms to follow in your footsteps! I do love imagining her just DYING to get out there and strut her red-be-decked stuff.
Post a Comment