I have decided to go back to work. Just back to SFC two evenings a week. I am really looking forward to talking about grammar and writing for an hour and a half. (dork) Actually, I am just excited to stretch my brain and teach some. It also gives me a reason to do my hair. Prepare to see my grammar and punctuation skills improve in my blog posts as I remember all the rules I forgot the last two years.
Patrick has been hired to teach an online course through University of Phoenix. He is pretty excited about it. He's been trying to get into it for about a year. He is still teaching high school; the UoP thing is just supplemental.
Well, almost three years after we started the kitchen renovation, I have decided it is time to close the deal. Some of you faithful readers remember that is why I started this blog in the first place. Patrick and I will be sanding the upper doors, painting them, and fixing the other odds and ends. I just want it done. It is time to move on.
6 comments:
Cehck out UPF's website (upf.com, curiously). "Vegetable gardening in Florida" is a very good book written by an IFAS professor, or, if you're not into that, there are loads of other books, too.
Help me, grammar goddess. I meant "check" not "cehck."
oh my gosh! yay for the garden! yay for the teaching! yay for u of phoenix! yay for kitchen renovation. this is so exciting.
i am totally scared of gardening myself. you will have to be picky in Florida I bet. I know TX does good with watermelon and it's not too much different, hmmmm....or maybe even your local university - they would probably know something.
Ooh, I want to start gardening too! I was just looking up composting and all that good stuff. Be sure to send good starter info my way!
http://floridagardener.com/
looked interesting.
I do a bit of container gardening ... and that is a lot of fun. It may be a good place to start. :)
Well, you know my vote is for the CSA. Today I got melon, tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant, peppers, and eggs...
Post a Comment