On Sunday, the Babester hit the 2 mark in full force. We had cupcakes at church to celebrate:

Here he is posing with an assortment of gifts from an assortment of people:

Malcolm has been turning into a 2 year old for the last month or so. His current favorite activities are: singing "Jolene", tackling anyone and everyone (but especially his sister), dumping things, sticking his hands in the fishbowl (at least it's not the toilet anymore), and playing with cars. Yesterday morning, I was in the shower, and he walks in, tears back the curtain, and says something to me. Only I couldn't understand him because his mouth was
full of cupcake. He had stolen the last cupcake off the counter. He was awfully cute though. I couldn't get mad. As the back-to-school preparations have been going on this last weekend, he kept asking, "Malcolm school?" I'd say, "Not yet. When you are bigger." And yesterday, he wandered around the house calling Ceci at random, forgetting she was at school. So sweet.
Stay tuned for first day of school pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment