Monday, August 03, 2009

brush the one's you want to keep...

I love this:
So, one day the week before last week, we were walking down the sidewalk along the side of the gym. We walked past the air conditioner unit that blows out the hot air, and I guessed it must have blown into Malcolm's eye because he started saying, "Eye, eye" and covering his eye with his hand. It was cute but hardly mentionable. What I find hysterical is that now, every time we pull into the gym parking lot, he covers his eye and says, "Eye, eye..." And walks with his right hand over his eye the whole way in and the whole way out. I crack up every time.


So, in my last post, I mentioned Henry's impending trip to the dentist. He had not one but two broken teeth, apparently, and ended up getting them both pulled that day. He was such a trooper. I mean, he sat perfectly still for not one but two extractions. I am not exaggerating. I mean, he did not move. I was prepared for a total freak out, but he was just happy they were not using the drill, I think. The dentist was amazing. She called the needle a "big squirt gun that puts your teeth to sleep." He got to pick from the treasure box 4 times, get a free dinner at Outback, and I took him to Toys R Us for a Lego afterwards. He loves the dentist now. He is so excited to get his teeth cleaned tomorrow.

Some tortures are physical
And some are mental,
But the one that is both
Is dental.
~Ogden Nash

2 comments:

kel said...

#1=Cutest tooshie! #2=Hysterical :) #3 Nice TEETH!

Steph said...

Momeeeee! Get all those children to a dentist!!