Friday, September 25, 2009

smiling faces wear braces!

So much to talk about (not really). Where should I start?

I am with Val. Ready for fall. Except we don't get fall weather until January. Forgive me for talking about the weather, but it has been so hot. If you live in Florida, then you know August is not the worst month as far as heat is concerned, but October is. And as we sail into October, the humidity hovers around 94% and the temp around 94 degrees, and all we Floridians want is some fall-like weather so we are not sweating in our Halloween costumes. August is supposed to be hot. October is not. I digress...

Speaking of Halloween, here is the consensus on the costumes:
Henry - blue lego (awesome, easy, AND cheap)
Ceci - sparkly dinosaur (this one will involve more work on my part, which I don't really feel like doing)
Malcolm - tiger (found in the dress up bin)

A friend of mine says that in every house, kids find a circle to run. That is impossible in my L-shaped house, so instead they have a runway, my hallway. They are currently running up and down the tile hallway pushing large garbage trucks. Needless to say, it is not a quiet activity. Sometimes it doesn't faze me. Other times, it pushes me over the edge.

Sooo, I went to the orthodontist on Wednesday. I need a full mouth of braces. Again. I will get Invisalign, so I have to have any necessary dental work completed first. That's all I really want to say about that. That, and wear your retainers, people!

We are taking Henry and Ceci to Southwind for the day tomorrow! For those of you who don't know, that is the YL camp where Patrick and I met. They are really excited, mainly because there is a water slide. I will bring my camera so I can finally post some new pictures!








No comments: