The weather calmed down a bit, and we were able to actually enjoy being outside yesterday.

Malcolm just walked up to me as I was typing that, saw this picture, and said, "Oh, yikes. I push car." Yikes is his new favorite word.

Here, they were each driving down the walk towards each other and crashing. Sounds much more dangerous than it actually was, as they moved very slowly. Later, Malcolm and Ceci were playing ball, and if Ceci started hogging the ball, Malcolm would come and tackle her. She giggled the entire time. One of the times, she got up, walked over to me, and said, "That was weird." (I don't know why she said that, though. It wasn't at all weird. He does that 5 times a day at least.)

Henry, ready for his bike ride. Note the cape. Before Patrick got home from work, I was just sitting out there with the kids, and Henry and I had a conversation where he did all the talking. He must have talked for 5 straight minutes. Topics ranged from his bike to fire ants to the cedar tree we need to have removed. There were more topics, I just can't remember them. I give Henry a hard time about all the talking and questions, but he is really a good conversationalist. I hear him talking to his friends at school, and he is interested in what they are saying and great at engaging them in conversation. Good thing, considering his
life goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment