1. Malcolm, please close the refrigerator door! (7 - 10 times per day)
2. We do not touch our sister's hiney! (at least once)
3. The kitchen is closed until 4 pm! (I say this every 15 minutes between the hours of 2:00 and 4:00)
4. You may not have cookies for breakfast! (1 child per day)
5. Malcolm, close the front door, please! (3 times per min)
Because I say those 5 things so much, I have to try to say these 5 even more:
1. I love you!
2. You are a fantastic dancer/ singer/ storyteller/ Lego-builder/ etc!
3. You are a blessing!
4. You are so smart!
5. You are a wonderful son/ daughter!
3 comments:
Life is all about balance. i think you are doing an exceptional job of juggling both sides of the coin! Learning is about practicing , even if that is just shutting the refrigerator door.
Farmor
As much as you might say all of those things a hundred times a day, I'd say I have a hundred snapshots in my head of the moments I've seen you:
1. Play horsies,legos,color, etc.
2. Dance like no one's watching in the living room with the kids dancing circles around you.
3. Hold one of the kids in your lap and whisper sweet things in their little ears and kiss their head.
I'm pretty sure I didn't dream all of these things up. :) A long time ago I prayed something over you and it comes back to me often when I think about/pray for you: The Lord says that you are a good mother and wants to release you in every gift to be a good mother.
Thanks, ladies...
Post a Comment