Tuesday, October 13, 2009
not very important information
This may come as no surprise, but the Peanuts character I most identified with as a child was Lucy. As much as I wanted to be the sweet little blond, I just wasn't. I mean really, Lucy is smarter than most everyone else (like me), she freely dispenses her sage-like wisdom to those who ask (like me), and she is openly and unabashedly in love with a piano genius (like me). I was always a little ashamed to be like Lucy. But maybe Lucy gets a bad rap. I mean, sure, she's bossy, selfish, and mean, but she also gets things done. Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She was always my favorite, too, even though I weas a little scared of her. Like you.
You're a little scared of me?
she totally gets things done
Oh, no. I just tried to make a joke out of an extended metaphor, and it fell flat. Typical Marcie.
Post a Comment