As some of you know, Angie moved back to California at the beginning of the month. (sad face) This past weekend, I flew out there to help her set up house. As a resident of a small house myself, I am well versed in how to make everything fit. We worked hard for two and a half days, and I am proud to say that it actually looked like a home when I left. We got a lot more done than I thought we would upon first observing the situation. Here is the one picture I had time to take:
So, if I was in California, what was the rest of my family doing? They were having a blast with Daddy. Apparently, they had a lot of fun over the four days, and Daddy was barely winded. Meanwhile, I collapsed Monday night, falling asleep upright while reading, which never happens to me. That is much more Patrick's territory.
2 comments:
Alyson how fun to spend a weekend arranging your friend's apartment! What a nice gift to both of you.
You are amazing!!!
Post a Comment