Thursday, November 12, 2009

better late than never

I am not sure if I told you, but I did get Ceci to agree to be something other than a purple sparkly t-rex. She was a kitty. A very serious kitty...

Here are the three outside the house on Halloween. A puppy, a kitty, and a Lego:

We went over to the Jones' the night before Halloween for a little Halloween party in which Jason came as Angie and Angie came as Jason. If you know Angie at all, then you know Jason's impression is spot on:

Malcolm took to wearing his puppy hood down, which Patrick determined made him look like a barbarian wearing his kill...

This is out trick or treating crew. First, the kids, Patrick, Nana, and I went on our street. At the first house we went to, Ceci rang the bell, and when the woman opened the door, Malcolm just walked right in. Then Ceci told her, "Your courtyard is a mess!"

All in all, we had a lot of fun. Things have been a little crazy around here, but I promise I will post more soon...


3 comments:

Alan & Tina said...

Love it, love it. Malcolm wearing his kill, walking right in, Serious Ceci Kitty making observations, and Henry as a LEGO. You made that costume, didn't you? As always, the Kees rock. And I like your friends. Too funny.

Unknown said...

I wonder who Ceci takes after? Hmmm...

aly said...

Surely, Alvis, you mean her looks and not her inability to filter what comes out of her mouth.