Well, I was going to post Halloween pictures, but most if not all of you can just go on Facebook to see them. For those that can't, I will post here tomorrow.
It is late (for me). I just finished a book I was reading, and I can never go right to sleep after that, and I haven't blogged in a while, so here I am, the prodigal blogger.
We have all been living in a Hell of humidity and snot around here. My only guess is that the daily 97% humidity incited major mold growth causing all of us except Henry to have headaches, runny noses, frequent coughing fits, and disturbed sleep. So, it has been a rough two weeks from that alone, not to mention that we have squirrels trying to make a home in the small space between our ceiling and our roof, Malcolm has both chipped a front tooth during a run-in with Ceci's metal daybed and fallen face-first into a picnic table, leaving an enormous, awful bruise on his cheek, and my best friend is moving clear across the country in about 36 hours. But I am not here to whine.
This afternoon we took the kids to one of the local parks and wandered the trails and talked and picked leaves and hit trees with sticks (mostly Malcolm did that). And then Patrick took this picture, and later tonight, I uploaded it to the computer and took a long look at it:
I am blessed.
3 comments:
You are amazing for maintaining perspective. You have a beautiful family. I hope everyone feels better soon.
Your kids are blessed, too.
And you bless a lot of other people, too. Thank you. That's a WONDERFUL picture of you with three of your blessings.
Post a Comment