Don't worry. It's probably not you.
Tuesday, February 09, 2010
illumination during parent pick-up
I have realized that I am not sure I would be a good employee anymore. Basically, since I have been a mostly stay-at-home mom for the last 5 years with a negligible evening job which requires me to talk to almost no one aside from my students, I have not been forced to interact with people who annoy me. I mean, I do interact with them, but the degree and severity of the interactions are (mostly) under my control. I know what you are thinking. Not Alyson. She likes everyone! (Well, Megan H is not thinking that, I'm sure.) I am particular and reserved by nature. I just hide it well. (Right?) To quote Patrick, "You enjoy people; you just don't enjoy them in large quantities." Though, there are people I just don't enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It was Ansley wasn't it? I'm sorry, she has that effect on a lot of people. I'll put her in the naughty corner :o)
I didn't want to say anything, but...
Um...your husband's relatives are probably a toss-up, aren't they?
Well, they are not nearly as bad as my own relatives!
Post a Comment