Wednesday, February 10, 2010
esso si que es
Ceci has decided she wants to learn Spanish. I think it is because Patrick and I speak Spanish to each other when we don't want the kids to know what we are saying. (Senor Boulton would be so proud...) So, she asked me today where our Spanish books were. Thanks to Farmor, we have Spanish books, and I guess Ceci decided that, since we weren't teaching her, she would teach herself. I will not lie to you; I have been using her newfound interest in Spanish to my fullest advantage. I tell her in Spanish to do things (Cepilliate su dientes, por favor.) while using some descriptive hand motions, and she does it! The italics and exclamation point is not because she understands the Spanish, but because she is doing what I ask her to do. That, my friend, is the true miracle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dang, you speak Spanish, too?
Well, loosely.
Ay caramba...voy a traer unos videos espanol para
ninos cuando viene...y...vamos a ver. Una otra
bilingue en la familia!
Besos...abuela
Looks like I'm going to have to take a class if I'm going to continue getting my regular kicks out of your blog & its comments!
Post a Comment