Friday, March 19, 2010

beef, cream cheese, and Publix


We had a St. Patty's Day feast on Wednesday. I think they had fun. They all ate the corned beef, though they called it steak. No one would touch the cabbage, though. I also made horseradish cheddar mashed potatoes. Mmmmmm. That was my favorite part.

So, this morning, Malcolm comes into my room carrying and empty package of cream cheese. He looks at me, cream cheese smeared all over is face, and says, "Mommy, you need go Publix buy more cream cheese."
Also, whenever we see a police car, this is what he says, "Look, Mommy, Leese car. Leese car give ticket to go choo choo. It be fun!" I love all his narratives. Whenever I mention going to Publix, he responds, "We go Publix. Publix closed. It fall off. We go see diggers." This is because our Publix has closed and they have torn it down and are building a new one in its place. We go there to watch the diggers on an almost daily basis. He has named them. The white one is Ceci, and the yellow ones are "Henny" and Malcolm. What a cutie.

1 comment:

Ethan said...

That IS cute!