Monday, March 08, 2010

greatest American hero

I was going to tell you a long and slightly ridiculous story about some neighbors of ours, but I think I will hang out with the Hubs instead. I leave you with these fantastic pictures of him and the kids (walking on air), the neighbor stories for another night.

This is Lily, here for a (failed) attempt at a sleepover. It was fun while it lasted.

Ceci and Daddy working out the logistics.

Henry is all muscle. He could probably hold himself up parallel to the floor.

Malcolm, not so much.

2 comments:

theparakeet said...

Malcolm has the cutest pajamas!
And...is this titled greatest american hero anything to do with GI Joe? Because Ben and I used to play games as kids and one of us would yell "GIJoe" and then the other would yell back "Greatest American Hero" usually while hanging upside down from a swingset. random. sorry.

aly said...

It refers to the tv show "Greatest American Hero." The theme song, actually. "Believe it or not, I'm walking on air..." And Daddy is kinda a hero.