Thursday, March 25, 2010

ignore the mess on the kitchen table

Though the pictures may fool you, this isn't a cooking show. Henry was our photographer today while Ceci and I made cupcakes for her to bring to school tomorrow. While I was initially skeptical about his technique, the pictures ended up not being rather interesting.

Yes, I use a box mix. Do I look like Betty Crocker?


She somehow continually almost missed the bowl. The giant, silver, shining bowl...

I think I look exceptionally skinny in this one.

Supervising the mixer requires hands on hips.


She put an obscene amount of sprinkles on those cupcakes. Also, that apple corer is constantly out on the counter, yet I never see anyone actually eating sliced apples. Just whole ones.

2 comments:

erica said...

You make me so excited to be a Mom. By the way, did you read the "embarrassing things I've done to save time" in April's RealSimple? Oh, my, they cracked me up. "Dropped kid off at school with no shoes then acted surprised when I picked up up shoeless."

aly said...

I have to find this issue. Who has it for me?