Thursday, March 25, 2010

it figures

This morning I awoke to Henry throwing up. Somehow, we have managed to go the WHOLE school year without anyone getting sick, and today, the day before Ceci's birthday, we have a barfer. I am just praying that no one else gets it, especially Ceci. She would be so sad to be sick on her birthday. The good news is it seems to have already run through Henry's system. So if she does get it, my hope is that it passes quickly. It seems to have been a short but violent illness.

Yesterday was Wednesday, and Wednesdays are early release for elementary students here. I used to love this back when everyone would take a nap and I had two uninterrupted hours to myself. However, no one naps anymore, so instead I have two uninterrupted hours of fighting. After the first hour, we went to the park. Then we went to Ceci's friend's house for a playdate. Then we came home, and my neighbor came over with margaritas. Then the fun really began...

Well, Henry is asking for food. This is a good sign! Now I will just work on disinfecting the house...

2 comments:

LuraLynn said...

Happy Birthday to Ceci, my birthday sister. Baby G had the pukes for one evening and one whole day.

aly said...

Happy Birthday, Lura!