Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Today...

1. I was so busy trying to find Ben & Jerry's for free ice cream cones that I almost took out both tires on the right side of my car when I got in a tangle with the curb.

2. Henry learned a new vocabulary word during said curb tangle.

3. I discovered that Malcolm loves "The Princess and the Frog" movie.

4. Patrick discovered that Malcolm figured out how to climb up to the top bunk unassisted and using a rather precarious arrangement of furniture.

5. I found summer piano lessons for Ceci.

6. Ceci actually agreed to take summer piano lessons.

7. I tried to take the kids for a bike ride, but my bike chain broke. And I think I need new tubes in the tires. Who around here can do a bike tune up for me?

8. Henry tried to fix my bike for me. I admire his confidence in spite of a complete lack of knowledge.

9. Frankie found an inchworm on the slide, and all the kids were mesmerized.

10. I hung the bed sheets on the clothesline. It's spring!



2 comments:

Ethan said...

I think I can fix your chain, and I'm sure I can put new tubes on.

theparakeet said...

OH wow!!