when we feed the kids earlier so that we can eat just the two of us and have an actual conversation and not have to get up from the table 100 times to get milk/another fork/ cheese/ more napkins/ more bread/ whatever.
Thank you for asking that question, mhoyer. I'm impressed that you don't have to get up 100 times to take care of whatever's happening beyond the grownup dinner. (Impressed = jealous, too, if I'm going to be honest here.)
Tina, somehow I just noticed this comment. I will say, the only reason we don't get up is because we continually shout, "Just play in your room for 5 more minutes!"
4 comments:
what's grown up dinner
when we feed the kids earlier so that we can eat just the two of us and have an actual conversation and not have to get up from the table 100 times to get milk/another fork/ cheese/ more napkins/ more bread/ whatever.
Thank you for asking that question, mhoyer. I'm impressed that you don't have to get up 100 times to take care of whatever's happening beyond the grownup dinner. (Impressed = jealous, too, if I'm going to be honest here.)
Tina, somehow I just noticed this comment. I will say, the only reason we don't get up is because we continually shout, "Just play in your room for 5 more minutes!"
Post a Comment