Yesterday, a friend of mine and I took our kids strawberry picking. It was easy fun and the kids loved it. They loved it so much that we ended up with about 20 lbs. of strawberries!
Smoothie, anyone?
We have had a rough week including what may possibly be a major home catastrophe, an attempted trip to the ER (they moved it, where'd it go??), and culminating (hopefully) in a cracked head gasket on my car. Supposedly the warranty will cover it, but they want proof of our last two oil changes. Well, the mechanic found the receipt for the last one in my glove box where I usually keep them, but the one from the summer was not there, and I can't find it. So, why don't I just go get another one? you ask. Because the oil change was in North Dakota. So, we called the Cenex and as of yesterday, they were working on finding the receipt. Let's all just pray that they do.
Today we have Kindergarden Round Up for Ceci. I hope I don't cry. (Again)
So, my yard is trashed from the yard sale, I have had a load of clothes in the washer for 4 days, last night's dinner is still in the crock pot on the counter, and Malcolm is mysteriously quiet right now, so I think I better go.
1 comment:
OH. WOW. I'll pray for you.
Post a Comment