Friday, April 02, 2010

Yesterday, BBM and I went to the car wash. It shut off (or "fall off" as he says) while we were in it. Again.

After reading the parakeet's post, I was reminded of how, at the baseball game a few weeks ago, Malcolm crawled out of the stall while I was peeing. (Sorry) To which I responded with a panicked, "Malcolm Kee, get back here! Mommy is still going potty!" He said, "Okay, okay!" and crawled back. Yuck.

We went to the doctor yesterday for well visits. Ceci had her 5 year, and Malcolm had his 2 year. (Yes, he has been two since August. Back off.) Everything is great. Here are the stats:

Ceci
height 44in. 90th percentile
weight 44lbs. 75th percentile

Malcolm
height 37in. 50th percentile
weight 38lbs. +95th percentile
head 54cm. off the chart

The nurse said, "Hopefully, he is about to have a growth spurt." All I see is that 54cm=21.3in=an adult size small hat. Did I mention he is 2?

I have a bunch of pics to upload but haven't had the time. Today at 1:46pm, it is officially spring break! Yahoo! Feel free to join me by the kiddie pool this afternoon. Yes, I will be heaving a beer at 2:00 on a weekday. I think I've earned it.


1 comment:

Nana said...

What, no pics of the NEW haircut, yet????