How Daddy takes a Band-Aid off:
Reassures her it won't hurt, while she objects, he proceeds to ask her questions about some toy to distract her. Then he asks her to imitate whatever it is he is asking the questions about, and while she is doing this, he stealthily removes the Band-Aid, to which she responds, "Ow."
Attempts to hold her down with one hand while she howls and I growl through gritted teeth, "Hold still! This will only take a second." I rip the Band-Aid off, leaving half of it on her leg and she screams and runs away, tears trailing behind.
Anyone who knows us is not at all surprised by any of this.
1 comment:
I love knowing these things about you two, and be encouraged that I share your method of band-aid removal, as much as Patrick's appeals to me.
And congratulations to Henry on his triathlon! Look out, Iron Man!
Post a Comment