We made it through security without so much as a strip search. Isn't this country grand! The airports were dead, but we did fly from Jacksonville to Norfolk, so that could be why.
A Rodi Reunion...
 |
| Malcolm's first plane ride. He stared out the window, shrieking and giggling endlessly, during take off and landing. |
 |
| Sitting with the Daddy-O. They had a nice, peaceful ride while I got to cram myself into a bathroom with both Ceci and Malcolm. While in there, the pilot announced we were beginning our descent, and Ceci decided to begin a descent of her own. |
 |
| Ceci saw footprints in the sand and said, "Look, Mommy, 3 toes!" I said, "What do you think it is?" She said, "A tiger!" |
 |
| While I collected shells in a bucket, Malcolm collected sand. |
 |
| Henry and CJ working on a castle. Uncle Friz said, "Your kids really like the sand." |
 |
| Name it and claim it. |
 |
| Knocking on the door of genius. |
 |
| First in Flight |
 |
| my relatives-- don't they just look like they're from Jersey? |
 |
| Oh Captain, my captain! |
 |
| shove off |
 |
| I wish I could rotate this one. |
 |
| good thing he didn't wear this on the plane... |
By the way, these were all taken on my phone, as my camera is broken!
1 comment:
Love your trip! Here's to being in the same place at the same time someday. :)
Post a Comment