Last week, Henry's second grade class put on a play about the weather where they sang songs about... weather. Naturally. Henry's class preformed a "Singin' in the Rain" number, as you may have observed.
Henry as Gene Kelly! I love it! Ceci as Debbie Reynolds, and Malcolm just has to be Donald O'Connor! You need to look at "Make 'Em Laugh" on YouTube. That is my FAVORITE song from Singin' in the Rain. Legend has it Donald O'Connor did it in one take.
2 comments:
I'm trying to blog again which means I remember to READ blogs again! And I'm sure glad I did, because your kids get cuter by the season!
Henry as Gene Kelly! I love it! Ceci as Debbie Reynolds, and Malcolm just has to be Donald O'Connor! You need to look at "Make 'Em Laugh" on YouTube. That is my FAVORITE song from Singin' in the Rain. Legend has it Donald O'Connor did it in one take.
Post a Comment