Friday, June 17, 2011

Goggles, Doubles, and Poppop on Roller Skates

We went down to Ft. Myers for Memorial Day weekend where, based on the pictures anyway, there was lots of goggle wearing.

Frozen custard at Rita's.  Mmmmmmm....


Double glasses.  Go ahead and laugh.


Ceci double fisted the custard.  She rarely finishes her brothers' food, but this was an exception.


On Sunday, we went to Ft. Myers Beach where my boys demonstrated maximum efficiency by wearing their goggles from the get go.


I was relieved Ceci chose to pose as the headless pirate dog as opposed to the headless sexy pirate wench.


Swashbuckling requires protective eyewear.


We had SO MUCH FUN at the beach that day.  We swam pretty much the whole time.  It was awesome.  Nothing like the last time we went.  (That jerk was totally wrong, by the way. )


The goggle wearing continues...


Malcolm double fisting the shovels.  (I know you were surprised he was not the one double fisting the ice cream...)


We also celebrated Henry's birthday complete with Frantz style birthday candle.


On the last day, we went to some kid play place.  It was probably called Kid Zone or Fun Zone or something.  Anyway, they had these guns that shot foam balls, so Malcolm was in Heaven.


I don't have many pictures of Henry there because he and Patrick were on a mission to get as many tickets as possible.  Here are Ceci and Malcolm skating with Ba Way (that is Linda, my step-mom).


My dad ended up joining to help Ba Way out.  I know what you are thinking, "YOUR DAD put on roller skates?"  No, he didn't.  He walked Ceci around the rink.  If he had put skates on, you can be sure I would have gotten that on video.  I have never in my life seen my dad wear roller skates.  In fact, this may have been the first time I ever even saw him enter a skating rink.

No comments: