Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I keep forgetting to post this

St. Andrews EMC

On Sunday, May 18, 2008, none other than our very own S. Patrick Kee will be ordained as a priest at the 10:15 service at our church, St. Andrews EMC.  I would like to invite one and all to join us, and you may want to come early to get a seat in case one and all decide to come.   And you will get to see the Bishop and his hat.  It will be a long service, so bring a snack.  If enough people come in from out of town, we may have a bbq Saturday afternoon.  I'll keep you posted.  Hoyer family, as you went out of your way to join us at Patrick's 30th, I grant you reprieve from attending (unless otherwise compelled).  However, Huffines, Duncans, Moores, and Van Dorans, I expect you all there.  Newborns and medical school do not excuse you.  
Seriously, this is a big deal and I know it would mean a lot to Patrick if you, yes you reading this,whoever you are,  came.  This has been a long time coming, and Praise the Lord, it is here.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations! Paul and I will try to make it down to G'ville for the ordination.

aly said...

Oh good! It is always a good time with the Griffins...witty comments abound.

Anonymous said...

It makes me sad that I can be there for this grand event!! Maybe i'll bring Patrick a bottle of Maine's Potato Vodka to make up for it :)
- tiff