declared Ceci while putting together a new princess-ballerina-fairy-horsey-unicorn puzzle from Nana.
Yesterday was Ceci's 3rd birthday. I think I was more excited than she was. I really wanted her to feel special. I always felt really special on my birthday, what I referred to as the "birthday feeling" and I want my kids to feel that way, too. Birthdays are special days.
I asked her what she wanted for her birthday. She said, "A pink Transformer." I thought, "Great, where am I going to find a pink transformer?" Actually, there is a girl Transformer who is sort of a dark pink/ purplish. So, Ceci got a Transformer for her birthday.
We took cupcakes (chocolate with pink icing) to dance class in the morning. What a hit. That was always so fun, bringing in pink cupcakes on your birthday. Ceci was so excited.
I took pictures of her opening her presents in the morning, but none came out that great. Here is one of her opening a gift from Farmor and Grandpa:
We had a very small tea party. I asked Ceci to pick three friends and invited those three to come over for an hour yesterday afternoon. We had a lemonade tea party, put on make up and fancy dresses, had a dance party, and went on a princess walk in our dress up clothes. You might wonder how we fit it all into an hour, but with 3 to 4 year olds it was not hard. Nothing lasted more than 7 minutes. The most hilarious part was the actual tea party part...
(Look at me, I'm so high tech. Tina, you inspired me.)
2 comments:
Oh, my goodness!! THAT is one adorable tea party. I am surrounded by creative people who know how to make birthdays special. I need to take notes. I'm not so good at it. I am, however, pleased as tea party punch to know I inspired YOU, Aly! LOVED the video. Keep them coming, and happy birthday Ceci!!
So precious!
Post a Comment