Tuesday, June 03, 2008

for those of you who come here for the pictures

Pulling up is Malcolm's favorite new trick.  I use the term new loosely, as he has been doing it for a few weeks now.

He has been able to crawl for a few weeks too, though he still prefers that military style belly slide when on the tile.

His favorite place to travel to is the kids room.  So much to do!  So hard to babyproof!

Raaaar!

Yesterday, Ceci asked me when we were going to sell Malcolm.  I said we were not going to sell him because he is part of our family.  She then said, "We get to keep him forever and ever!"  So I guess she doesn't really want to sell him.  Phew.

2 comments:

Alan & Tina said...

I don't think I'm the only one who comes for the commentary! :)

Anonymous said...

i think i wanted to sell my brother at one point. but i'm glad i got to keep him forever and ever!