This year, I am sorry to report, we are not driving to the farm in ND. We had planned to head up to the motherland, NJ, to visit my family, but instead the Rodi clan will be converging on some unsuspecting place that goes by the name of Ellicot City, MD. Soooo, I decided this is reason enough for another contest. I am not mandating a theme this year, but I am mandating that you theme it yourself. If you want to, you can make us guess the theme. The winner will receive a prize, some lovely item we uncover in our travels.
The deadline to submit your entry is THIS Saturday. I know, late me, I was supposed to post this 2 weeks ago, but I never got around to it. So you better hurry up and get to work. Let me know if you need my home address.
Please include preferred t-shirt size when submitting your entry. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
1 comment:
Ellicott City?!?!? I don't need to submit--I have my prize already--the Kees are going to be 30 minutes from us! (Any chance of seeing you???)Do give dates...
Post a Comment