weird my comment got deleted.. what it said was... I'm not sure how to take in this picture...It could be a beautiful little girl with captivating eyes and cool photography.. OR it could be a clip from a horror movie about a ghost child coming back with revenge for the horrific dress her mother put her in.... JK
I did not delete your comment. That is suspicious.
Here is the story on this dress. I often get hand-me-downs from a variety of people. Well, my neighbor's sister gave her a bag for me, and in it was this positively awful, cotton candy pink, asymmetrical hem, polyester dress with butterflies on it. (Not the dress in this pic) Conveniently, it was a size too big for Ceci. So I saved it, and the next time Eily came over, I gave it to her without telling Meredith. Naturally, she put it on immediately and wore it home. Meredith was just thrilled. So this the revenge dress Mer got at a thrift store. It is blue polyester with fake flowers, not nearly as awful as it's predecessor, but still not my first choice... Of course, Ceci loves it.
I found you through Facebook . . . a link to your blog was posted on my network.
This photo would make a good prompt for a short story or short/short. I love the girl, the dress, the curtsey . . . but the tricycle in the background is fantastic!
4 comments:
weird my comment got deleted.. what it said was... I'm not sure how to take in this picture...It could be a beautiful little girl with captivating eyes and cool photography.. OR it could be a clip from a horror movie about a ghost child coming back with revenge for the horrific dress her mother put her in.... JK
I did not delete your comment. That is suspicious.
Here is the story on this dress. I often get hand-me-downs from a variety of people. Well, my neighbor's sister gave her a bag for me, and in it was this positively awful, cotton candy pink, asymmetrical hem, polyester dress with butterflies on it. (Not the dress in this pic) Conveniently, it was a size too big for Ceci. So I saved it, and the next time Eily came over, I gave it to her without telling Meredith. Naturally, she put it on immediately and wore it home. Meredith was just thrilled. So this the revenge dress Mer got at a thrift store. It is blue polyester with fake flowers, not nearly as awful as it's predecessor, but still not my first choice... Of course, Ceci loves it.
I found you through Facebook . . . a link to your blog was posted on my network.
This photo would make a good prompt for a short story or short/short. I love the girl, the dress, the curtsey . . . but the tricycle in the background is fantastic!
Post a Comment