Monday, March 02, 2009

Alf vs. Count Chocula

Not much has been going on.  Do I post for the sake of posting?  I don't have all that much to say.  How about a useless question...

What do you find scarier, aliens or vampires?  Meredith and I have begun some informal polling.  (By informal polling, I mean when we are at social gathering, we secretly tell people to answer that question with the answer of OUR choice when asked in order to try and get the most votes.  For example, Meredith secretly told Caline to say aliens are scarier, so I secretly told Jason and Mark to say vampires.)  So, any of you that are in the vicinity and are asked by either Meredith or me, I expect your answer to be vampires.  Come on, I mean aliens?  Who really believes in them anyway.

What would be even funnier is if those of you who know Meredith start to bring up aliens in random conversation (Marthe, I am assigning this task to you, specifically), and when she confesses how much they scare her, casually answer, "Oh, yeah, but they are no where NEAR as scary as vampires!  I mean, that whole blood-sucking thing, and the pointy teeth.  And don't get me started on werewolves!"  

6 comments:

Kathy said...

it's hard.. not having anything to blog about.. that's why i almost went the whole month of february not blogging. no point in blogging about nothing. but if i ever see meredith i'll say, "don't turn around, i think there is an alien behind you."

Kathy said...

did you see SIGNS with mel gibson? as long as you put aluminum foil on your head and keep water around the house the aliens can't get you. so i'd agree, vampires are much more scary.

erica said...

I gotta say, though, I think aliens are way scarier.

Man, I wish every time I went to the gym I didn't have a migraine and felt like hanging out and being interesting more. See you on Thursday!

Alan & Tina said...

Sometimes blogging is cathartic...therapeutic...and a good recreation for those with short intervals of time in which to sit down. And READING blogs (and subsequent comments) is downright entertaining!

Ferris Family said...

Aliens is a winner. Plus, as far as I can tell, they exist.

kel said...

Shameless, Aly! I am glad you are taking this to a broader audience :) I knew something was up when Meredith asked me this question with a twinkle in her eye and got louder (so that you could join in) as I agreed with her that Aliens could definitely be real, vampires not so much, resulting in Aliens winning this poll ;)