Sunday, June 07, 2009

Does that make Percy Liz Lemon?

"You’re dressed for Burger King. Should we make it Burger King?"


Malcolm has a been recently cultivating an obsession with trains.  Or, "choo choos" as he refers to them.  This means we have been watching a lot of "Thomas the Tank Engine."  What I love about Thomas is the unlikely narrators.  The old videos are narrated by George Carlin, probably one of the last people one would think of when choosing a narrator for children's videos.  But there is something very soothing about his voice.  The newer videos, one of which I scored at a rummage sale a few weeks ago, are narrated by none other than Jack Donaghy himself.  For those of you who do not watch 30 Rock, that's Alec Baldwin.  Perhaps not as unlikely as George Carlin, but once again, not necessarily a go to.  He does some great voices, but I still can't help thinking of Jack every time he says, well, anything.


3 comments:

Steph said...

I have thomas the train cds and videos. Just thinking about getting rid of them. Want any??

aly said...

I'll take any dvd's you have. I'll save them for the road trip. Lord knows I have these memorized.

theparakeet said...

where can you go let him ride on a train? that would be fun!