Henry is out of hand with the sound effects. I have to banish him to his room because I just can't take it anymore. I never imagined I'd utter the phrase, "Please stop exploding!" on a regular basis. He has been out of school for two days, and his energy level is through the roof. He tears around the house, tears around the yard, tears around the park. It is unreal. I have never seen anything like it.
So this is why I am sending him to not one, but two weeks of vacation bible school. I told Henry tonight that he was going to VBS tomorrow, and he said, "Why am I going on a vacation?"
No, no, no, you're not the one who is going on a vacation...
1 comment:
Welcome aboard the Train of Boyhood. You are now in a phase, which might end by the time he is 7(with a few short lived revivals of sound effects). It will be followed by the "Were you talking to me" phase during which it appears the ears disappear off the child's head. Jacob is still trying to find his. He finds them and then they are gone again. Super glue might help, the next time they appear.
Post a Comment