Thursday, April 29, 2010

maybe this was only funny to me...

This morning I was lying in bed trying not to wake up until this came along:

Malcolm: My belly huwts.
Me: Your belly hurts!
Malcom: (climbing into bed) I not grow up.
Me: You don't need to throw up?
Malcolm: I frow up.
Me: You need to throw up?
Malcolm: No. I nuggle you.
Me: Ok.
Patrick, who had been out making coffee, walks in, jumps in bed, and snuggles up to Malcolm.
Malcolm: (giggling) No, Daddy!
Patrick: What do you mean, no daddy?
Malcolm: No, Daddy! You go make coffee!
Patrick: Whaaaat?
Malcolm: YOU. GO. MAKE. COFFEEEEEEE!

3 comments:

Alan & Tina said...

Oh boy it's always fun catching up with you! Love your inventor, your inquiring mind (God's anatomy), and your selfish snuggler. Best of luck on the car saga.

megan said...

i have a two year old. it's funny.

Ryan Kee said...

This made me laugh out loud.