So, I have realized the issue of being the mother of an inventor. He confiscates all kinds of random things that don't belong to him. At first, it was just tape and cardboard, which was annoying, but who cares. Now it is tinfoil, screwdrivers, and the solar panels from out garden lights. He's like a raccoon, hoarding things in his room until the need arises. He hides them under his bed pillow. He also uses obscene amounts of glue, miles of duct tape, and every single box he can get his hands on. It's awesome.
3 comments:
This is one of my new favorite blogs and it made me think of you. Very sweet ideas for home and lifestyle. http://www.smallnotebook.org
Sounds like some "Clifford genes" may be kicking in.
Henry's great grandpa and great uncle both
are inventors with dozens of patents between them!
I did the same thing, but maybe to a lesser extent, when I was Henry's age. I once caulked a closet door shut because I wanted to learn how to use the caulk gun. My dad was like, "I would have given you something to caulk!"
Post a Comment